Re: [O] Problems created by inlinetasks in agenda views

From: Berry, Charles
Subject: Re: [O] Problems created by inlinetasks in agenda views
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2018 17:25:10 +0000

> On Apr 16, 2018, at 7:01 AM, Eric S Fraga <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> So, you have motivated me to look at alternatives just in case.  I've
> started playing with the export settings for drawers for odt and
> LaTeX.  It does seem like I can move to using drawers instead of inline
> tasks for all of my uses *except* for actual tasks.

Drawers would probably work for me, too.

I use inlinetasks tagged :noexport: to contain babel code I might want to run
in the course of document preparation, but not on export.

I guess I can omit drawers that are not to be exported according to the
drawer-name with my own `format-drawer-function' variants.  But if tags or some
equivalent convention get added to drawers, maybe a :noexport: tag would help
my case.

I'd just have to convert my existing org files.

Chuck