[O] Anniversaries from BBDB

From: leandro
Subject: [O] Anniversaries from BBDB
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2018 22:08:12 +0000

Hello,

I am having troubles to get the anniversaries from BBDB to my agenda view.
Following the
instruction in 10.3.1: https://orgmode.org/manual/Weekly_002fdaily-agenda.html,
 I add the the the
following to my only one agenda file ("agenda.org"):

* Anniversaries
:PROPERTIES:
:CATEGORY: Anniv
:END:
%%(org-bbdb-anniversaries)

In bbdb I query "John Doe" and try C-o with cursor in the record. I get an
error: Buffer is
read-only: #<buffer *BBDB*>. So I insert a new field with bbdb-insert-field and
name it
"anniversary". I completed the date "09-23" to finish the process and save.
I expected to see the anniversary in my agenda view when I push C-a a.  No
anniversary whatsoever.
I've tried to toggle diary: (setq org-agenda-include-diary t) without success.
I am using emacs 26.1. I've also try in a fresh emacs install with same result.
Can someone help
me? Thanks.