Re: [O] suppress ++ markup in orgmode?

From: John Kitchin
Subject: Re: [O] suppress ++ markup in orgmode?
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2018 18:45:30 -0500

hm. I would have interpreted it as an empty string with a strikethrough,
followed by a plus. It makes sense to require 1 or more characters
between them though.

Why is +-+ not a - with a strikethrough? Because it is a table line? Or
+ + is not a space with a strikethrough. I guess there are word
boundaries required.

I thought it was interesting that ++ + and + ++ show no strikethrough, but
++ ++ does. Evidently a strikethrough on + +. An editor, on the other
hand, might want to strikeout excess spaces.

It isn't a big deal, I just changed the editmark syntax to avoid
clashing with org-syntax.

--
Professor John Kitchin
Doherty Hall A207F