Re: [O] Proposal for new document-level syntax

From: Fraga, Eric
Subject: Re: [O] Proposal for new document-level syntax
Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2019 14:01:41 +0000

On Saturday,  1 Jun 2019 at 15:45, Achim Gratz wrote:
> If the customization data isn't visible by default, does that address
> your concerns?

It might indeed.  Depends on how intrusive it is and how easy it is to
manage.

But having said this, and my previous email, don't take my views too
much into account in your development of this proposal.  My use cases
for org generally are not requiring the type of changes you are
suggesting.  I do understand your motivation but I tend to work with
small numbers of large files instead of the other way around.  A given
project will typically be contained in a single file that that file
will, for instance, have an "* [/] TODO Actions" headline etc.

--
Eric S Fraga via Emacs 27.0.50, Org release_9.2.3-379-gff2bf2