Re: wip-cite status question and feedback

From: Joost Kremers
Subject: Re: wip-cite status question and feedback
Date: Tue, 07 Apr 2020 23:13:17 +0200

On Tue, Apr 07 2020, Bruce D'Arcus wrote:
While I of course can't speak for John, I would hope and expect org
ref to support the new syntax.

I would hope and expect the same of other packages (like ebib) that
use their own custom syntax.

Ebib maintainer here. I would certainly include support in Ebib for any citation syntax that Org would adopt. What would help, BTW, is if there's an easy way to find out what the bibliography file or files are that are associated with the current Org buffer.

--
Joost Kremers
Life has its moments