(Feature Request) add more entry points to configure some export functio

From: Timothy
Subject: (Feature Request) add more entry points to configure some export functionality
Date: Mon, 18 May 2020 14:58:12 +0800

It's me again!

We're now onto email  2/4. This one is a wish-list of entry points for customising export functionality (well, styling).
I'm a big fan of trying to make my documents look snazzy with minimal work (i.e. by cramming all the snazzyness in the back-end), which is why I was thrilled to be able to make use of customisations like org-html-checkbox-types (see https://tecosaur.github.io/emacs-config/config.html#change-checkbox-type for my use of it).

However, there are a two areas where I am really interested in seeing similar customisations, ideally without the need to advice-override org functions. In the hope that these may be developed, I'll detail them below.

LaTeX Export: Checkboxes
 - I also want to be able to tweak the checkboxes here.

HTML Export: Headers
 - I'd quite like to customise the generation of headers
   This is with the aim of adding the rather nice github-style 🔗 to easily copy a link to that position to the clipboard.
   From memory modifying this would require overriding a large function, which I didn't like the look of.

Best wishes,

tecosaur