Re: [Patch] Document org-capture-templates entry type default strings

From: No Wayman
Subject: Re: [Patch] Document org-capture-templates entry type default strings
Date: Thu, 21 May 2020 15:35:36 -0400

Bastien <address@hidden> writes:

People at the FSF may be having difficulties with processing these
requests due to the current situation.

If you don't get an answer within a week, I'll send an email to see
what delays we can reasonably expect.

Thanks, Bastien. You're probably right re current situation slowing things down.
However, things are moving along.
I received the assingment form on 05/06.
Had a bit of a delay on my end with signing.
Sent digitally signed form on the 17th.
I assume I'll receive some sort of confirmation from FSF when everything is processed?

I have a couple of outstanding patches Nicolas requested changes on.
I will submit revisions once paperwork goes through.