Re: multiple EXPORT_LATEX_HEADER lines

From: Jeremie Juste
Subject: Re: multiple EXPORT_LATEX_HEADER lines
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2020 14:01:13 +0200

Hello,

can reproduce the issue with

* hello
  :PROPERTIES:
  :EXPORT_LATEX_HEADER: \makeatletter
  :EXPORT_LATEX_HEADER+: \@setplength{refvpos}{\useplength{toaddrvpos}}
  :EXPORT_LATEX_HEADER+: \makeatother
  :END:

But I have some more questions. I can see the :EXPORT_LATEX_HEADER in
the properties menu. (C-x p) but how did you even find :EXPORT_LATEX_HEADER+
property name?

I didn't see anything regarding this in the doc. It might well be
because I'm lagging behind - Org mode version 9.2.3.

Best regards,
Jeremie