Re: cite page number

From: Ypo
Subject: Re: cite page number
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2021 19:53:40 +0000 (UTC)

I think that already works. For me it was overkilling when I tried to use it
for my personal notes. It was too much work and it cluttered my "global"
references.bib with an item for each cited page.

But maybe that would be the correct way? Since in the bibliography references
it must appear one item for each cited chapter or pages?

Oct 5, 2021 18:01:56 emacs-orgmode-request@gnu.org: