Re: [BUG] beamer export -- text inside section, before next headline, ha

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [BUG] beamer export -- text inside section, before next headline, has no frame [9.5.2 (9.5.2-ge7ea95 @ /home/hugo/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/)]
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2022 09:30:12 +0000

Dear Hugo,

On Thursday,  3 Feb 2022 at 17:26, Hugo Heagren wrote:
> I have org-beamer-frame-level set to 2, so when exporting to beamer,
> top-level headlines become sections, and second-level headlines become
> frames. I often want to include a short explanation/intro of the
> section, before moving onto the more specific slide (I have found this
> is good for complex lectures).

But if you want that short explanation to be on a slide, simply use a
second level heading, e.g. "** Introduction to the section"?  Beamer
does not have a distinction in "levels" of slides/frames and it would
not make sense to have top level (section) text be a slide.

--
: Eric S Fraga, with org release_9.5.2-364-ge7ea95 in Emacs 29.0.50