Question About Low Level Issues To Fix

From: Samuel Banya
Subject: Question About Low Level Issues To Fix
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2022 13:07:48 -0400

Hey there,

So I received SourceHut access which is awesome. I took a look at the Git repo last weekend, and boy was I impressed by the team who works on Org Mode.

One day, I hope to get half of the credentials for most of the people listed there :)

On a related note, I took a look at what's present, but was kind of lost in terms of what to necessarily fix.

I saw the general TODO list present, but wasn't sure if there are any low level issues that should be looked at.

Or should I primarily focus on what's been reported directly on the Source Hut repo itself?

Asking because its been a while since I contributed efforts to open source stuff, and didn't know the best workflow of how to approach this.

Excited to help out though :)

Thanks,

Sam