Re: How to handle strings with commas in macros?

From: William Denton
Subject: Re: How to handle strings with commas in macros?
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2022 15:46:30 -0400 (EDT)

On 7 April 2022, Kaushal Modi wrote:

The comma needs to be backslash escaped.

{{{m(Denton\, William)}}}

Ref: (org) Macro Replacement

Aha! Thanks to you and Eric for pointing this out. I missed that footnote (and I should have tried escaping with a backslash anyway, since that's the solution to so many things).

I'd been looking at the documentation on the web site, as I usually do, but the pointer to the info page got me looking at that. I'm going to start referring to it first and see how that goes.

Bill

--
William Denton
https://www.miskatonic.org/