Re: Opening org-cite links with different application

From: Max Nikulin
Subject: Re: Opening org-cite links with different application
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2022 22:53:08 +0700

On 01/06/2022 17:33, Alessandro Bertulli wrote:
 > P.S. Alessandro, could you, please, response to mails using "reply"
 > button. You messages lack of In-Reply-To and References headers, so at
 > least thunderbird does not group messages into a thread.

Sure, no problem. I usually use vanilla compose-mail to answer,
probably that's the problem. I am now trying directly with Gmail, let
me know if it's working now.

I do not use Emacs as MUA for a couple of reasons, but I am sure that it should be possible to properly reply without switching to web UI. `compose-mail' has an argument that allows to pass extra arguments. Commands like `message-reply' or `rmail-reply' should be more convenient for such purpose.