Re: [BUG] org-attach-id-ts-folder-format fails on customized IDs [9.6 (9

From: Janek F
Subject: Re: [BUG] org-attach-id-ts-folder-format fails on customized IDs [9.6 (9.6-??-2e9999783)]
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2022 16:08:29 +0000

I use org-roam which creates links between org-files using the ID, and I would
like to be able to manually add such links to common pages even if
autocompletion doesn't work smoothly.

Considering the other messages, let's not get lost in details, the default
function does not need to consider all edge cases. It simply should not error
out on ids in a different format.