Code block syntax highlighting in async export

From: David Lukeš
Subject: Code block syntax highlighting in async export
Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2022 05:24:12 +0200

Hi all,

I get different syntax highlighting in code blocks when using async
export: no colors, just bold, italics and underlines. Is this expected,
and if so, is there maybe an easy fix I just don’t know about?

I found a similar problem in [batch export], but the workaround seems
relatively complicated and brittle.

Alternatively, if this is an inherent limitation of async/batch export,
I’m thinking maybe [using an external colorizer like pygments] might be
the simpler option.

Thanks for any tips!

Best,

David

[batch export] <https://emacs.stackexchange.com/a/38515>

[using an external colorizer like pygments]
<https://linevi.ch/en/org-pygments.html>