Re: Request for feedback: ox-linuxmag

From: Damien Cassou
Subject: Re: Request for feedback: ox-linuxmag
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2022 21:58:52 +0200

Hi Ihor,

> I think :filter-final-output in :filters-alist will be more suitable.
> It is called at the very end and may set some let-bound value to be
> used in the ox-linuxmag-export-to-odt.

I'm not really sure what you mean with the last sentence. In my last
commit, I made use of :filter-final-output:

https://github.com/DamienCassou/ox-linuxmag-fr/commit/195f154d5f76f50a94e4bdc95f27c8400e77992d

(please note the new URL of the project reflecting its new name).

As you can see, I didn't change ox-linuxmag-fr-export-to-odt. Do you
suggest some changes there as well?

I took care of all your other feedback. Thank you so much for taking the
time to help me.

Best

--
Damien Cassou