Fix the confusing "result silenced" message

From: Rudolf Adamkovič
Subject: Fix the confusing "result silenced" message
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2022 22:20:30 +0100

Hello smart folks!

With Org Babel, the user can make the results silent, or *silence* them,
with the `:results silent' header argument.  However, Org says "result
silenced" after executing source blocks with the `:results none' header
argument.  Every time I see that message, I have a "Wait, what?" moment.
The patch attached below fixes this incredibly confusing message.

Rudy

"Mathematics takes us still further from what is human into the region
of absolute necessity, to which not only the actual world, but every
possible world, must conform."
-- Bertrand Russell, 1902

Rudolf Adamkovič <salutis@me.com> [he/him]
Studenohorská 25