[emms-help] Re: ido-mode patch to emms-source-file.el

From: Daniel Brockman
Subject: [emms-help] Re: ido-mode patch to emms-source-file.el
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 20:32:14 +0200

Jorgen Schaefer <address@hidden> writes:

> Yay. Do you know whether one can combine [ido] with ffap? :-)

Sure. :-)

   ido-use-filename-at-point's value is nil

   *Non-nil means that ido shall look for a filename at point.
   May use `ffap-guesser' to guess whether text at point is a filename.
   If found, use that as the starting point for filename selection.

   ido-use-url-at-point's value is nil

   *Non-nil means that ido shall look for a URL at point.
   If found, call `find-file-at-point' to visit it.

--
Daniel Brockman <address@hidden>

    So really, we all have to ask ourselves:
    Am I waiting for RMS to do this?   --TTN.