Re: [emms-help] Re: ogginfo problem

From: Yoni Rabkin
Subject: Re: [emms-help] Re: ogginfo problem
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 04:38:50 +0200

On 10/16/05, Lucas Bonnet <address@hidden> wrote:
> Jorgen Schaefer <address@hidden> writes:
>
> > Lucas Bonnet <address@hidden> writes:
> >
> >> Would it be possible to try to parse the info otherwise ? Or better, to
> >> force a language environment when calling ogginfo ?
> >
> > (let ((process-environment (cons "LC_ALL=POSIX" process-environment)))
> >   ...)

I think that this is a price of utilising the ubiquitous mp3info and
ogginfo software. If the authors of mp3info or ogginfo change the
output format we must adapt.

If there is a different solution freely available I'd love to hear it.

> Yrk sent a patch, via my computer. Did you accept it ? We need to know,
> so that I can decide if I need to unrecord the patch I sent, or just
> keep it, and make a new one for this case.

I'd like the patch I sent to be kept and go from there.

As far as I can make out the latest patch applied by forcer is Sat Oct
 8 10:18:29 IDT 2005 (at the time of writing).

I've sent some since. I wish I had a way to tell if patches arrived
and are pending or never really reached their destination.

Maybe I'm not really getting into the darcs way of things.

        Regards, Yoni Rabkin Katzenell