Re: [emms-help] emms-tag-editor bugs

From: Ye Wenbin
Subject: Re: [emms-help] emms-tag-editor bugs
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 01:33:06 +0800

On Fri, 15 Jun 2007 01:02:02 +0800, Alfred M. Szmidt <address@hidden> wrote:

Thank you.  When will they be avaiable in the main tree?
If you want to use `darcs pull' to update, you have to wait patient until the
administrator apply the patch. Or you can download the patch and apply the
patch yourself locally.

I think the following should be able to reproduce it:

0) Mark a set of files using emms-mark-forward.
1) Call (emms-tag-editor-edit)
2) Set info-tracknumber, info-artist, info-album and info-title for all tags.
3) Write the changes.

For me this often results in the first file getting the last files
tags (first and last file in the buffer where you are editing files).
The general beehaviour is also quite random, sometimes some fields get
filled out, sometimes they don't.  And sometimes they vanish.

I still can't reproduce the bug. The step 2 set all tags, do you mean set all
tags use command `emms-tag-editor-set-all'? Whatever, this command should
not introduce that error. Can you copy the the buffer contents of step 2
and step 3 to a file and send me as attachment?