Re: [emms-help] emms-tag-editor bugs

From: Alfred M. Szmidt
Subject: Re: [emms-help] emms-tag-editor bugs
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 22:03:28 +0200 (CEST)

   > I think the following should be able to reproduce it:
   >
   > 0) Mark a set of files using emms-mark-forward.
   > 1) Call (emms-tag-editor-edit)
   > 2) Set info-tracknumber, info-artist, info-album and info-title for all
   > tags.
   > 3) Write the changes.
   >
   > For me this often results in the first file getting the last files
   > tags (first and last file in the buffer where you are editing files).
   > The general beehaviour is also quite random, sometimes some fields get
   > filled out, sometimes they don't.  And sometimes they vanish.

   I still can't reproduce the bug. The step 2 set all tags, do you
   mean set all tags use command `emms-tag-editor-set-all'? Whatever,
   this command should not introduce that error. Can you copy the the
   buffer contents of step 2 and step 3 to a file and send me as
   attachment?

I have a hard time reproducing the bug, but when/if I do, I'll send a
follow up.  But yes, in step 2 I meant `emms-tag-editor-set-all' (or
whatever C-c C-r is bound to).