[emms-help] Re: Error: Symbol's function definition is void: nnheader-co

From: Lucas Bonnet
Subject: [emms-help] Re: Error: Symbol's function definition is void: nnheader-concat
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 20:19:55 +0100

Tassilo Horn <address@hidden> writes:

>> I wonder, should I make a downloadable snapshot of my own repository
>> too, given that I keep it up-to-date with patches sent on the ML ?
>
> Yes, go on and do it. :-)

Done :) Still the same URL : http://rincevent.net/~lucas/emms/

There are now both forcer's and mine, with explicit names. I also
changed the filenames (and the date format), YYYY-MM-DD is much better
for sorting :)

Please note that the folder name insidte the tarball has also changed,
it's now "emms-forcer" or "emms-lukhas", instead of just "emms".

I now generate a ChangeLog file with "darcs changes", so that people
know what's in the snapshot (ie. which patches have been applied or
not). The relevant ChangeLog is inside the snapshots, and the last one
is also put along the tarballs, so that you don't have to bother
downloading a tarball to see if something new happened.

Stay tuned for the stats :)

Regards,
--
Lucas