[emms-help] Case insensitive search for artist/album info possible?

From: Alex Speed Kjeldsen
Subject: [emms-help] Case insensitive search for artist/album info possible?
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2008 10:46:27 +0100

I have just started using emms (latest snapshot) and I love it!!! Most things seem very easy to figure out, but I have one question. When I do a 's a' or 's A' in the browser, could I make the search case insensitive so that a search for e.g. 'rammstein' would give me all songs whether they are tagged with the keyword 'Rammstein' or 'rammstein'?