Re: [emms-help] Missing LastFM patch in Emms?

From: Tassilo Horn
Subject: Re: [emms-help] Missing LastFM patch in Emms?
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 09:11:00 +0100

Yoni Rabkin <address@hidden> writes:

Hi Yoni,

> In this posting:
> [http://20y.hu/20081217/listening-to-lastfm-in-emacs.html], Gábor Török
> says he is using tsdh's Emms to play LastFM because it has some extra
> patches not in "mainline" (for lack of a better word) Emms.

Oh, and I don't have my emms repo on my server anymore, and my local one
doesn't have any differences compared to the mainline.  But I recon I
did some refactoring/adaption to new lastfm API some time ago.  So we
have to contact him as soon as possible to get those changes.

> Is this true? If so, why aren't those patches in "mainline" Emms?

Sorry, I think I wanted to give the new implementation a test drive
before asking Micheal to pull, and then I forgot about it and deleted my
repo on the server to make things even worse.  I really don't know what
drove me to do that...

Bye,
Tassilo
--
VI VI VI - The Roman Number Of The Beast