[emms-help] Re: Seeing ??? - ?????????

From: William Xu
Subject: [emms-help] Re: Seeing ??? - ?????????
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2008 14:13:07 +0800

Leo <address@hidden> writes:

> I have mp3info for windows installed. However, it displays Chinese track
> with question marks like those in the subject line of this message.

Which emms-setup are you using? (emms-devel) includes an extra emms-i18n
module, which is capable of decoding outputs from mp3info correctly in
some respects.

I did a quick test on Windows XP with some mp3 files.  And it works okay
for both gbk and utf-8 encoded tag info.

--
William

http://williamxu.net9.org