[emms-help] [patch, *WIP*] add as next track to play

From: Rasmus
Subject: [emms-help] [patch, *WIP*] add as next track to play
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2014 13:42:50 +0200

Hi,

[I wanted to sent this message to the .patch ML, but I got a message
 from gmane about needing to sign-up for the list above-and-beyond the
 "normal" gmane requirement (proving one have access to the email one
 is sending from). . .  I'll thus stick with this list].

Often I get the urge to hear a certain track as next track (cause I
never want to interrupt the current song).  EMMS-browser currently
does not support this and I think it's an important function.

However, the patch is pretty naïve about how it inserts stuff in terms
of the looks.  Basically it does not care about its surroundings.  I
have attached a screenshot of the patch in action.  Maggie Björklund
and Pink Floyd have been inserted using
`emms-browser-add-track-as-next-track' in the patch.

I think maybe the naïve way is OK for single tracks, since indention
is different, but it's a bit confusing when Led Zep starts playing
again towards the end of the screenshot.  Perhaps the led Zep header
should be inserted again?

WDYT?

Thanks,
Rasmus