Re: [emms-help] Pull request waiting for merge

From: Yoni Rabkin
Subject: Re: [emms-help] Pull request waiting for merge
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2016 18:25:33 -0400

Daniel Dehennin <address@hidden> writes:

> Hello,
>
> I made 2 pull requests[1] on GitHub for patch posted here
> but I have no news about thoses patches and pull requests.
>
> Do they looks good for merging or should I modify something?
>
> Regards.
>
> Footnotes:
> [1]  https://github.com/emacsmirror/emms/pulls

I'm the current maintainer of Emms but I don't use github at all, I
don't have access to it, and I don't know who manages the github Emms
repo (they have never spoken to me about it in any way, shape or form.)
I have no problem with it being there, but it just isn't where I work on
or maintain Emms.

I develop Emms on Savannah; the GNU project's main development site:
https://savannah.gnu.org/projects/emms/

If you want me to review your patches and install them on the the
Savannah Emms repo, please send them to this mailing list.

Finally, the emms-patches mailing list is defunct. We are waiting for
the Savannah admins to delete it completely.

Thanks!