Re: [emms-help] Pull request waiting for merge

From: Yoni Rabkin
Subject: Re: [emms-help] Pull request waiting for merge
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2016 11:16:17 -0400

Daniel Dehennin <address@hidden> writes:

> Yoni Rabkin <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> Daniel Dehennin <address@hidden> writes:
>>
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> I made 2 pull requests[1] on GitHub for patch posted here
>>> but I have no news about thoses patches and pull requests.
>>>
>>> Do they looks good for merging or should I modify something?
>>>
>>> Regards.
>>>
>>> Footnotes:
>>> [1]  https://github.com/emacsmirror/emms/pulls
>>
>> I'm the current maintainer of Emms but I don't use github at all, I
>> don't have access to it, and I don't know who manages the github Emms
>> repo (they have never spoken to me about it in any way, shape or form.)
>> I have no problem with it being there, but it just isn't where I work on
>> or maintain Emms.
>>
>> I develop Emms on Savannah; the GNU project's main development site:
>> https://savannah.gnu.org/projects/emms/
>>
>> If you want me to review your patches and install them on the the
>> Savannah Emms repo, please send them to this mailing list.
>>
>> Finally, the emms-patches mailing list is defunct. We are waiting for
>> the Savannah admins to delete it completely.
>
> Thanks, I'll resubmit my pull requests here.

I haven't tried them yet, but these look good and I would like to
install them.

I'm going to ask the Emacs people if your current copyright assignment
papers for Emacs also apply to Emms, or if I need to ask you to sign
ones specifically for Emms. Once I have that figured out I'll go ahead
and install your changes (add you to the AUTHORS file too) and notify
you about it on this thread.

Thanks!