[emms-help] emms skipping tracks

From: Иван Трусков
Subject: [emms-help] emms skipping tracks
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2016 00:21:10 +0300

I have encountered the following problem. Some tracks are being skipped by emms. By that i mean they are marked at playlist buffer, nothing is played, next track is marked
My system is a windows 10 machine. I am running emacs in cygwin environment, and i have set my player to vlc.

Files i was trying to play are from this torrent: http://bakabt.me/torrent/171411/jojo-no-kimyou-na-bouken-jojos-bizarre-adventure-2012-music-collection-mp3
I have downloaded them into: /cygdrive/c/Users/Kurvivor/Documents/Downloads

After moving entire folder into /home/Kurvivor/Music, emms started to play them

What could have been the reason?
I am ready to pri=ovide additional details.