Re: Using beets.io search results as emms playlist

From: Yoni Rabkin
Subject: Re: Using beets.io search results as emms playlist
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2019 10:15:06 -0500

Garjola Dindi <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi,
>
> I have recently started using Beets (http://beets.io/) to manage my
> music library. It is a great tool to curate and search a large music
> library and has the ability to generate playlists.
>
> I was wondering if anybody here is also using it and would have some
> tips on how to couple it with emms.
>
> Thanks!

I'm unfamiliar with the project, which looks like a collation of python
scripts. As long as they don't transitively end up calling non-free
software I certainly don't have any objection to it.

If you, or anyone else for that matter, have a certain type of
integration with Emms in mind please feel free to write in and we'll
discuss implementing it.