Re: emms-info-asynchronously?

From: Fran Burstall (Gmail)
Subject: Re: emms-info-asynchronously?
Date: Wed, 12 May 2021 15:43:58 +0100

I use it (and since I use emacs as my window manager, if it were to be turned off by default I would switch it back on).

---Fran

On Wed, 12 May 2021 at 15:30, Yoni Rabkin <yoni@rabkins.net> wrote:

Tag reading in Emms is a lot faster than it used to be, and that means
that we may need to rethink the use of `emms-later-do'.
`emms-info-asynchronously' is currently on by default. I'm soliciting
opinions:

Do people use `emms-info-asynchronously' or turn it off?

Should it be nil by default going forward?

Should it automatically turn on when there are over a certain number of
tracks to be read?