Emms send track twice to mpd playlist

From: Igor Eloi
Subject: Emms send track twice to mpd playlist
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2021 13:59:41 -0300

Dear developers,

I have experienced some problems with emms and was wondering if you could help me.
Beforehand, I wish to inform you that I have been using mpd for a couple of years, and only this week I have decided to move from ncmpcpp to emms.

The behavior I wish to report is the following: emms-browser-add-tracks adds a track twice to the playlist.
If I sort by album and use emms-browser-add-tracks in the whole album all the tracks are added twice (print attached).
I have searched the internet but I wasn't able to find any information.
I was recommended [1] to bring the problem forward to you. In the same link you can find the config I am using, but I will paste it here anyway.

Thank you in advance,

Igor

(use-package emms
  :straight t
  :config
  (emms-all) ;; Loads a bunch of emms functions
  (require 'emms-setup)
  (setq emms-source-file-default-directory (expand-file-name "~/Music/")
    emms-player-mpd-server-name "localhost"
    emms-player-mpd-server-port "6601"
    emms-player-mpd-music-directory "~/Music")

  ;; Add functions to emms list
  (add-to-list 'emms-info-functions 'emms-info-mpd)
  (add-to-list 'emms-player-list 'emms-player-mpd)

  ;; connects emms to mpd
  (emms-player-mpd-connect)

  ;; informs mpd to clear playlist if cleared in emms
  (add-hook 'emms-playlist-cleared-hook 'emms-player-mpd-clear)

  )

[1] https://www.reddit.com/r/emacs/comments/puswnu/comment/he7k1i5