Re: EMMS - Showing some appreciation

From: Greg Farough
Subject: Re: EMMS - Showing some appreciation
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2023 11:01:04 -0500

On Mon, Jan 09 2023, Rudolf Adamkovič <salutis@me.com> wrote:

> Yoni Rabkin <yoni@rabkins.net> writes:
>
>> Scarlett McAllister <her@scarlettmcallister.com> writes:
>>
>>> I am sending this message to share with you my joy and delight from
>>> finding, installing, and using EMMS! (:
>
> +1.  Long ago, I set up EMMS the way I like it, and ever since then, I have
> not
> had a single problem with the program.  It just works, all day and every day,
> like clockwork.  (The exact opposite of Apple Music that I used before.)
> Engineering at its best, and kudos to you all folks!

Jumping on the bandwagon here. I'm using it pretty much every hour
that I'm awake and at least a few that I'm asleep, having rigged it up
to a crude sleep timer function that I use every night.

It's always the first ELPA package I install on new machines, and one
of my favorites generally. It's great.

-g

--
"We carry a new world here, in our hearts. That world is growing in
this minute."