enigma-devel

[Enigma-devel] Level problems [3]

From: Holger Leskien
Subject: [Enigma-devel] Level problems [3]
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 20:21:56 +0100

Hi!

- "Space Pirates": The laser doesn't go over the hidden plates. But if
  it would, the Oxyd level "Follow the Light" wouldn't work anymore
  because of the laser opening the stones. Any suggestions?

- "?" (The Oxyd level after "Bridge The Gap"): After destroying the fart
  stone the colours of the oxyd stones are not shown until both opened.

btw: How do I find out the file names of the levels if they do not have
a title?

- "?" (The magnetic Oxyd leven between "Room Of Mirrors" and "On The
  Beach"): The black marble is drawn to the magnets too. Is this
  intentional?

Greetings

Holger

--
God grant me the serenity to accept things I cannot change, courage to
change things I can, and wisdom to know the difference.