enigma-devel

Re: [Enigma-devel] Level problems [3]

From: Daniel Heck
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Level problems [3]
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2003 12:48:17 +0100

> > btw: How do I find out the file names of the levels if they do not
> > have a title?
> Daniel, what about displaying the filename on the bottom line as a
> mouse over?

Sure, why not?  I've put this on my TODO list.

If you want to see the file names instead of the level names, you can
always press 't' in the level menu.  This is not documented but I
somehow (mistakenly) had the impression, everyone knew about it...

Cheers,
Daniel

--
Daniel Heck                             address@hidden