fab-user

[Fab-user] Error Message "err: stdin: is not a tty"

From: Eric Falconnier
Subject: [Fab-user] Error Message "err: stdin: is not a tty"
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2008 19:09:42 +0200

Hi,

When I run a command on remote hosts, I always get this error message
after the correct output :

[remote host ip] err: stdin: is not a tty

I discovered by reading the source code that this error is connected
to the default fab_shell command which is set to bash -l -c "%s". If I
replace this command by bash -c "%s", the error messages don't show up
anymore.
( set(fab_shell = '/bin/bash -c "%%s"') at the top of the fabfile )

Is this a special case due to my remote hosts configurations ?

Thanks in advance,

Eric.