fab-user

Re: [Fab-user] Error Message "err: stdin: is not a tty"

From: Christian Vest Hansen
Subject: Re: [Fab-user] Error Message "err: stdin: is not a tty"
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2008 20:35:34 +0200

I *think* it's a special case because I haven't seen it before, and I
have not heard of this behaviour before. The -l is makes act as a
login shell and execute your startup scripts (.profile and .bashrc) so
the environment is as close to your normal SSH shell session
environment as possible.

The ability to set(fab_shell="...") in the fabfile exist for cases like this.