fab-user

Re: [Fab-user] How important is making fabric parallel to everyone else

From: Matthew Wilson
Subject: Re: [Fab-user] How important is making fabric parallel to everyone else?
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 18:35:26 -0400

On Fri, Jul 17, 2009 at 3:32 PM, Jeff Forcier<address@hidden> wrote:
> For the record, the lack of parallelism isn't because we don't think
> anyone needs it! It's one of the most obvious/useful extensions to
> make; the problem is that it's also one of the more complex ones.

Yeah, I figured that was the case.  It's probably a hard question to
answer, but why is it so complex?

Maybe I can help just by writing some test cases that we know we want
to satisfy later.

Perhaps I'll try to write a version of run that does its thing in a
separate process and then maybe the WHY will become obvious.

Matt

--
Matthew Wilson
address@hidden