fab-user

[Fab-user] Set permanent debug output?

From: Marco Rogers
Subject: [Fab-user] Set permanent debug output?
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2009 16:04:49 -0500

I'm recently getting familiar with context managers in python.  I'd like to be able to set the debug output option globally for my fabfile script instead of doing "with show('debug'):" in every task.  Ideally I could set it in the .fabricrc, but if I can update the global context at the top of the script that'd be just as well.  Are either of these currently possible and if so, what's the syntax?

Sorry if I missed this in the docs, but I went over them pretty thoroughly and it doesn't seem to address this particular task.

Thanks, really liking fabric
:Marco

--
Marco Rogers
address@hidden

Life is ten percent what happens to you and ninety percent how you respond to it.
- Lou Holtz