fab-user

Re: [Fab-user] A new operation in contrib.project

From: Jeff Forcier
Subject: Re: [Fab-user] A new operation in contrib.project
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2009 13:59:11 -0500

Hi all,

Apologies for the near-silence lately, have been playing catch-up with
my day job and personal life since returning from a vacation :)

On Tue, Dec 1, 2009 at 12:47 PM, Benoit Caron <address@hidden> wrote:

> The cleanest and easiest it is to publish "recipes", the more there
> will be, and the more recipes there is, the more Fabric is usefull...
> and used.

This has come up a few times recently and I just want to mention that
there is a Redmine ticket for it; if anyone has specific suggestions
(e.g. existing sites with open codebases which have good code-sharing
features, other methods of distribution besides a recipes website,
etc) please feel free to add comments!

    http://code.fabfile.org/issues/show/99

Best,
Jeff