fab-user

Re: [Fab-user] Fatal error: Incompatible ssh server

From: Jeff Forcier
Subject: Re: [Fab-user] Fatal error: Incompatible ssh server
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 16:06:28 -0500

I was slightly worried that was the case, but couldn't easily find
1.7.5's changelogs, only 1.7.6's, which didn't mention any cipher
changes. I'm glad you figured it out :)

Also good to know for myself, as it impacts the Paramiko relationship
a little bit (long story as to *why* we have 1.7.4 bundled with
Fabric.) However, given that you're the first person to bring the
cipher problem up so far, it's hopefully not a widespread problem.

Best,
Jeff

--
Jeff Forcier