fab-user

[Fab-user] Fabric sprints at PyCon and beyond

From: Jeff Forcier
Subject: [Fab-user] Fabric sprints at PyCon and beyond
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2011 11:54:43 -0500

Hi folks,

I've just added a Fabric sprint to the official PyCon 2011 sprints
page! (Yes, I will be at PyCon, pretty much the entire time this
year.)

    http://us.pycon.org/2011/sprints/projects/

If you'll be there during sprints and want to help, please add your
name to the contributors list on that page, or just let me know and
I'll add you if you don't have a Pycon site login (signup is easy
though :)).

I'm hoping to have 1.0 out before PyCon, so the sprint (as mentioned
on the page) would focus on fixing any bugs in that release, and doing
a bunch of work re: 1.1.

In addition -- the Portland PUG will be doing some Fabric sprinting a
few weeks before PyCon, so anybody in the area who wasn't aware,
that's also a possibility. I'll make myself available at least part of
that day online, though I won't be in the area.

    http://www.meetup.com/pdxpython/events/16518482/

-Jeff

--
Jeff Forcier