fab-user

Re: [Fab-user] How to pass sudo passwords

From: Jacqueline Atkins
Subject: Re: [Fab-user] How to pass sudo passwords
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 07:33:39 -0500

I do not see how the standard sudo gets around either having to enter
a password at runtime or hardcode a password value to pass ina file
somewhere.   In the example you cite, there is no inidication as to
how the password is handled.  Where is the password being supplied?

Jackie

--
Jacqueline G. Atkins

"To whom much is given, much will be required..."  Luke 12:48

"“People, even more than things, have to be restored, renewed,
revived, reclaimed, and redeemed; never throw out anyone.” Audrey
Hepburn

"....I am not going to be unnecessarily buoyed or depressed by someone
else's experience.  I have my own fight to fight" ..... Elizabeth
Edwards