fab-user

[Fab-user] ssh.transport

From: Maximilia Black
Subject: [Fab-user] ssh.transport
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2012 16:56:25 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I'm having an error when I try to connect to one of my servers through fabric.  I keep getting the following error:

No handlers could be found for logger "ssh.transport"

Fatal error: Error reading SSH protocol banner
Aborting

I'm hoping someone has come across something like this that can shed some light?  I need to instantiate dozens of ec2
instances at once and through fabric update some applications.  Now on some of the instances everything works fine but on others I get this error, and it's at random.  When I retry to do the same command (like run('something')) after a minute it works okay...

MB