fab-user

Re: [Fab-user] ssh.transport

From: Maximilia Black
Subject: Re: [Fab-user] ssh.transport
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2012 18:33:09 -0700 (PDT)

Sorry about the delay on a response.  I tried sending my stderr to a textfile but the only thing it states is:
Update 312....4333
Aborting

Basically I am running a 'git pull' command.  Here is what the code looks like:

 with settings(warn_only=True):
        if run("test -d %s" % code_dir).failed:
            run("git clone address@hidden %s" % code_dir)
    with cd('socialscan'):
        run('pwd')
        run('git pull address@hidden >> errorfile.txt')

It gives me the same error when I try to run the command put(localfile, remotefile).  It looks like it is only in two of my instances  from different images (I have 5 different images that I use for my instances).  The others work fine with no error.

MB