fab-user

[Fab-user] Setting the log level causes fabric to complain with 'No hand

From: Daniel Gonzalez
Subject: [Fab-user] Setting the log level causes fabric to complain with 'No handlers could be found for logger "ssh.transport"'
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 16:19:26 +0200

The following script:

#!/usr/bin/env python
from   fabric.api import env, run
import logging

logging.getLogger().setLevel(logging.INFO)

env.host_string = "address@hidden:%s" % ('myuser', 'myhost', '22')
res = run('date', pty = False)

Produces the following output:

address@hidden:22] run: date
No handlers could be found for logger "ssh.transport"
address@hidden:22] out: Thu Mar 29 16:15:15 CEST 2012

I would like to get rid of this annoying error message: "No handlers could be found for logger "ssh.transport""
The problem happens when setting the log level (setLevel).

How can I solve this? I need to set the log level, so skipping that won't help.

Thanks and regards,

Daniel Gonzalez