fab-user

[Fab-user] Summarize results from parallel execution

From: Vineet Gupta
Subject: [Fab-user] Summarize results from parallel execution
Date: Wed, 29 May 2013 13:04:28 -0700

I am trying to find best option to summarize results from parallel execution of certain task. Usually what happens that I have to look through the debug trace to figure out what succeeded and what failed. What I'd like to do is an option to look into result.return_code and construct a result in a tabular structure with hosts which "passed" and hosts which didn't pass.

Thanks,
Vineet