fab-user

Re: [Fab-user] Summarize results from parallel execution

From: Vineet Gupta
Subject: Re: [Fab-user] Summarize results from parallel execution
Date: Wed, 29 May 2013 18:04:29 -0700

Thanks a bunch. Exactly what I needed. I didn't realize how execute() returns value from all parallel execution as dictionary.

Much appreciated.

- Vineet

On Wed, May 29, 2013 at 5:09 PM, Jeff Forcier <address@hidden> wrote:
I added the answer to this, as an FAQ in the docs. It comes up a lot.
It's here now:

    http://docs.fabfile.org/en/1.6/faq.html#how-can-i-run-something-after-my-task-is-done-on-all-hosts

(which should link to
http://docs.fabfile.org/en/1.6/usage/execution.html#leveraging-execute-return-value