fab-user

Re: [Fab-user] Trouble running ad-hoc commands w/o having to re-enter pa

From: Jeff Forcier
Subject: Re: [Fab-user] Trouble running ad-hoc commands w/o having to re-enter password for each host.
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2014 14:34:28 -0700

Hi Carl,

I just took a look and cannot replicate the behavior you described -
normal password memory works fine for me on all recent versions of
Fabric. (The other issues I mentioned look like a slightly different
problem.)

Is there anything in your real world scenario that you omitted for
brevity earlier? E.g. are you using the parallel features, modifying
env.passwords, etc? If you can provide your fabfile (it gets loaded
even when running adhoc commands) that might also help us figure out
what's going wrong.

Best,
Jeff