fab-user

[Fab-user] Hi there, two questions from newcomer.

From: 李鸥
Subject: [Fab-user] Hi there, two questions from newcomer.
Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2016 02:44:38 +0000

Dear Jeff and All,

This is Leon from Beijing, I installed fabric for my Linux server on Sep 2nd, 2016 in order to manage over ten thousand infrastructure devices (such as the server, storage and switch….etc) by SSH protocol. Just two questions at this time:

1.) how many address@hidden(pool_size)” should I specify in my fabfile.py file and what is a proper value for this parameter?

2.) what is the maximum rows of the ip address list?

The following is my environment information, just waiting for your suggestions. Thanks in advance.

# ulimit -n

65535

# pip show python

Name: Python